Beyond all its agenda, its mission is to bring together young creative’s capabilities with business workshops and crowdfunding support and build an interconnected ecosystem within creative industries.
Am I suitable to apply?
If you are living in one of the 5 organizing countries and have already done the first step in launching your business, either developed an MVP, an event to introduce your idea or a landing page, come join us.
What makes you suited for the program:
- you are driven to turn your passion into a business
- You consider the idea of launching a crowdfunding campaign
What’s in it for You?
Discover the program
September – October 2018
- Fill in the application form dedicated on each city’s page.
- Meet us at an interview and get in the Creative Industries Academy.
October – December 2018
- 5 Financial Forecasting, Marketing, Crowdfunding, Business Models Workshops and mentoring with an industry mentor
January – March 2019
- Professional support to selected participants in each country to develop and launch crowdfunding campaigns. Meetings with video, copywriters, designers, PR consultants.
International Marketing Bootcamp, Madrid
- 5-day training international marketing and thinking beyond borders.
- How would it be to launch your product in another country?